Spend some quality time in the outdoors on our overnight courses
Bush camping provides you with a greater understanding of bushcraft adding to the fundamental tools & techniques of living outdoors by including an overnight experience. This course is ideal for those that want to spend quality time outdoors aquiring the skills needed to spend a comfortable night under the stars.
Day one covers fundamental bushcraft and includes advanced shelter buidling and open fire techniques.
Day two includes:
- Working with tools – Sharpening tools and shaping /splitting wood
- Friction fire lighting – Bow drills
- Camp fire gadgets – Pot holders or other gadgets
- Camp gadgets – Knots, chairs, tables or other gadgets
- Backwoods cooking – Preparing and cooking fish or other food
- May also include: Water purification, cordage and wild food
This course includes a bushcraft instructor, refreshments, food (lunch, dinner & breakfast) and technical kit such as knives, firelighting equipment etc. It does not include personal kit such as sleeping bags and waterproofs.
2014 BUSHCRAFT COURSE DATES
Check out our bushcraft & wild camp courses. More Details »