Aquire some traditional bushcraft skills on our 1 day courses.
Fundamental Bushcraft introduces you to the core skills & techniques of bushcraft and survival. This course is the first first step on your journey into the world wood lore and outdoor living. During this time you will learn how to safely use a knife, saw and axe, how to light a fire without matches, how to construct an emergency shelter, how to cook over a fire and many other skills.
- The outdoors person – Approaches to using your natural surroundings
- Cutting tools – Knife, axe and saw techniques
- Firelighting – Flint fire lighting and other methods
- Cooking – Preparing & cooking a simple meal
- Shelter building – Constructing a debris shelter from natural materials
- May also include – Basic navigation & tracking
This course includes a bushcraft instructor, refreshments, lunch and technical kit such as knives, firelighting equipment etc. It does not include personal kit such as sleeping bags and waterproofs.
2014 BUSHCRAFT COURSE DATES
Check out our bushcraft & wild camp courses. More Details »